• In the 1930s the Alpine hut was leased from the German Alps Club. On the weekends it was farmed.  
  • In 1949 the Schwarz Alm was taken over by the "Naturfreunde" (Friends of Nature) and on the weekends it was used as a snack-bar.  
  • In 1951 a ski race took place on the mountain pasture.  
  • In 1952 a power cable with a length of 400 m was laid from the Kamptal valley to the Schwarzalm. 
  • In 1968 a stable was built and a year later a house and a guesthouse followed.  
  • In 1980 the Schwarz Alm went back to the family property of Mr. Kom. Rat Dipl. Braumeister Karl Schwarz.
  • In 1990 the guesthouse around today's hotel and leisure time area was extended.
  • In 2006/2007 the „AlmSPA“ – oasis of ease - was built.
  • In 2008 the rooms were renovated.
  • In 2010 the Schwarz Alm was taken over by the Ipp Hotels - as the fourth hotel in the chain.
  • 2015/2016 the hole Schwarz Alm was renovated and was extended with 10 new premium rooms and a heated indoor-pool
Share this page

Landgut & SPA